Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy SA Day!

Hey Everyone!
 
The Winter weather Finally came! We had our first decent snow dump, which was still pretty weak. Only 2-3 inches fell and stayed. But None the less it got decently chilly for a few days! Elder Heiner the Arizonan was not impressed. It also was Souths turn for the car, so we got to walk around outside during the worst of it. I can't wait till I get to experience a real winter again! Even the Locals say this is a strangely warm winter, though they don't seem to be complaining about it.
 
The Work this week was a little slower. In part due to the weather and the accompanying colds and sicknesses that have been going around. We're still very excited for the work to continue here in Parkersburg. We had our Zone Conference last week and President Pitt gave a wonderful message encouraging all of us that we could find teach and Baptise before the end of the Transfer. I've decided that I need to work more on my faith to become a better servant. During the conference we were talking about how to deal with certain situations in which their may be exceptions to the goals we had planned. Then Sister Little spoke up and said that we just needed faith that If we do what we need to we have the Lords Promise that we will be successful. She didn't question. She Just Believed. I'm going to work on following her example over the next several weeks. Which gets hard when sometimes that includes Night Tracting. But Something to work on right?
 
Well this weeks letter was short, but I still want to let you all know how much I love you and how grateful I am for the support that I get from the Home front and anywhere else.
 
In the Words of Pres. Thornock in his email to us last year,
"Happy Singles Awareness Day!"
 
Elder Sunada

No comments:

Post a Comment